Bid on 'The Ultimate Nirvana Experience' at 107.7 The End
Seattle radio station 107.7 The End - a longtime and loyal supporter of Nirvana - has put together a unique Nirvana package consisting of:
* 1 Pair of tickets to the Sold Out "Nirvana’s Nevermind Turns 20" show at the EMP
* 1 Pair of tickets to the "Breaking Nevermind” panel discussion" at the EMP
* 1 Pair of tickets to the world premiere screening of "Nirvana: Live at the Paramount"
* A guided tour of the “Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses” exhibit by EMP's Senior Curator Jacob McMurray
* A copy of EMP Senior Curator Jacob McMurray’s book "Taking Punk to the Masses: From Nowhere to Nevermind"
* A meet n greet with artists performing at the "Nirvana’s Nevermind Turns 20" show at the EMP
Check out 1077theend.com for more information on how this experience could be yours!
Posted in NFC news section at www.nirvanaclub.com on 09-09-2011 @ 7:23 AM (GMT).
Return to main page.